Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Options for Homes Non-Profit Corporation (Greater Toronto Area) (“Options”). The terms "you", "your", or "user" all refer to the person visiting, entering or using this website.
We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available for your use on this website, conditional upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions and policies, as we may revise or update them from time to time, including, without limitation, the Privacy Statement posted on the Website (also as revised or updated from time to time), and any other guidelines and rules that we may post from time to time. By visiting and using our website, you agree to the foregoing, as well as the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”).
- Your use of the website is conclusive evidence that you have read, understood, and accepted the following terms and conditions. If you do not want to accept the following terms and conditions, then please do not enter or use this website.
- You accept all risks and consequences, whether direct or indirect and whether known or unknown, associated with or resulting from your use of the website.
- New features or tools that we add to the website will also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- You agree that you will not duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any of the elements of this website or our services without written permission from us. All of our proprietary content displayed on this website is protected under Canadian copywrite laws.
- You will not use our website or services to act unlawfully nor to transmit worms, viruses, nor destructive code.
- You will not use or reference the Options brand or branded material, including linking to our website from another third-party site, without our express written permission.
- Information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee, nor will we be held liable for, its accuracy, completeness, or timeliness. It is your responsibility to do the necessary research to ensure any services or information available to you through this website meet your needs.
- We are not liable for any third party information that is licenced and included on our website or any information provided on a third party website to which we hyperlink you to. Third party information is provided for your convenience and is to be used at your own risk. Additionally, any third party reference on our website is not necessarily an endorsement for that business or service.
- You acknowledge and agree that we do not assume any responsibility for the uninterrupted or error-free operation of the website, nor do we warrant or represent that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
- You acknowledge that you are aware that the website is an intrinsically public medium, and you accept that we make no guarantee of privacy to you or to any other user of the website.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, we may modify or discontinue any of our services without notice.
- Colours and images represented of upcoming Options for Homes developments are artist renderings and are subject to change. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- If there is any discrepancy between any one or more of floor plans, prices and description of a proposed condominium development on this website and such information as it is set out in agreements of purchase and sale and disclosure statements for a development, such information set out in the agreements of purchase and sale and disclosure statements will prevail over the information on this website.
- If you are a purchaser of a unit in an Options for Homes condominium development, then you should refer to your agreement of purchase and sale for all of the details of the terms and provisions governing your purchase. Your agreement of purchase and sale, not this website, is the source of your rights and remedies with respect to your purchase.
- The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable in Ontario. All aspects of any disputes, claims, complaints or actions that you may decide to advance arising from these Terms or your use of the website shall be governed by Ontario law, without reference to the choice of law provisions of the Province of Ontario. Any dispute related to these Terms or your use of the website shall be resolved through the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
Any questions you may have about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although care has been taken in preparing the information contained on this website, Options does not and cannot guarantee its accuracy. Any person, group, organization, association or individual using the information contained on this website does so at his or her own risk; and any loss arising from the use of information obtained from or contained on this website, or from or on any website linked to this website, is the sole responsibility of the user. Options is not, and will not be, responsible for any injury or damage arising from the use of this website.
Priority Access Terms and Conditions
Priority Access Membership gives you access to Options for Homes’ developments sooner. By paying a one‑time fee (the “Priority Access Membership Fee”) you receive the following benefits:
- Invitations to information sessions about new Options for Homes condominiums and the opportunity to purchase at new Options for Homes condominium developments before they are released to the public.
- Priority admission at Condos 101 events, which includes access to reserved spots at sold out events
- Once you have attended a Condos 101 event, you have access to a personal meeting with an Options for Homes Purchase Consultant to discuss the purchase of a home in a current development or in a future Options for Homes condominium development.
- All the condominium documents for the specific condominium development in which you are interested, provided at your personal meeting with an Options for Homes Purchase Consultant.
- Credit against the membership fee, which is $100 inclusive of any HST that may apply, that is required to become a member in the co-operative corporation associated with the condominium at which you’re purchasing (in other words, your Priority Access Membership Fee counts towards the membership fee to the co‑operative corporation).
- Access to our partner benefits program, which includes discounts to products and services offered by our partner organizations (valued at over $1500 in savings).
The Priority Access Membership Fee is non-refundable, but credit for the fee and the benefits listed above may be transferred to another individual. Once membership is transferred, the transferor does not retain access to the benefits. Transferees are able to transfer the membership to someone else at any time. The Priority Access Membership Fee ($150 inclusive of any applicable HST) will be refunded to you if you complete the purchase of a home by receiving title to a condominium unit in an Options for Homes development.
Your Priority Access Membership will expire under either of the following conditions:
- When you complete the purchase of condominium unit in an Options for Homes condominium development and your Priority Access Membership Fee is returned to you ($150 inclusive of any applicable HST).
- When you enter into an agreement of purchase and sale for the purchase of a condominium unit in an Options for Homes development and you rescind or withdraw from the purchase. In this instance, your Priority Access Membership Fee is forfeited.
We use email to send invitations to our pre-public information sessions about new condominiums. By becoming a Priority Access Member, you consent to being contacted by Options for Homes until your membership is terminated or until you choose to opt out using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of Options newsletters. It is your responsibility to ensure we have the correct email contact information for you. Email is the only way we advise members of future purchasing opportunities.
We use Bambora’s online merchant to provide the e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.