Thank you for visiting the Options for Homes (Options) website. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Options for Homes Non-Profit Corp. Options offers this website, including all information, tools and services available for your use on the site, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions and policies stated here.
By visiting our site, reserving a suite, and/or purchasing a home with us, you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced in this document or available by hyperlink.
- New features or tools that we add to the website will also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- You agree that you will not duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any of the elements of this website or our services without written permission from us. All of our proprietary content displayed on this website is protected under Canadian copywrite laws.
- You will not use our website or services to act unlawfully nor to transmit worms, viruses, nor destructive code.
- You will not use or reference the Options brand or branded collateral, including linking to our website from another third-party site, without our express written permission.
- Information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee, nor will we be held liable for, its accuracy, completeness, nor timeliness. It is your responsibility to do the necessary research to ensure any services or information available to you through this website meet your needs.
- We are not liable for any third party information that is licenced and included on our website or any information provided on a third party website to which we hyperlink you to. Third party information is provided for your convenience and is to be used at your own risk. Additionally, any third party reference on our website is not necessarily an endorsement for that business or service.
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, we may modify or discontinue any of our services without notice.
- Colours and images represented of upcoming Options for Homes developments are artist renderings and are subject to change. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
- If there is any discrepancy between floor plans and/or prices on web site v. in hard copy or digital files (sent directly in response to an enquiry) the latter will supersede the on-line copy.
- These Terms of Service and all separate agreements we provide you through the use of our Services are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada.
Any questions you may have about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Priority Pin Access Terms and Conditions
Your Priority Access Online Reservation Deposit entitles you to:
- A personal meeting with an Options Purchase Consultant to discuss the purchase of an available or future Options for Homes home.
- Hold a suite at a current Options development for 10 calendar days.
- Access to all the condominium documents for the specific condominium at which you’ve reserved a suite for review, which will be provided to you at your personal meeting with an Options Purchase Consultant.
- Membership to the Builders Co-operative for your future condominium which is comprised of all purchasers at that particular development and gives members access to bi-monthly meetings on the progress of the future condominium.
Reservation deposits are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another individual. Reservation deposits will be returned upon the Depositor receiving title on an Options for Homes condominium unit.